Medway, ME2 4XB Kent UK|
An attractive, traditional sailing boat built around 1980 with a GRP hull, wooden deck and retracting keel.
• Min draft 40 cm, max draft 1m 40cm (approx. measures),
• Self-draining cock pit. bilge pump in engine compartment.
• Galley has a two burner meths stove, a sink (not connected to a water supply), plenty of storage compartments and a 12l water bottle with tap. There is a chemical toilet in the fore cabin. Newly covered cushions in saloon and front cabin.
• Yanmar YSM8G engine, with around 600 hours, extremely economical, and regularly serviced.
• Echo sound
A gaff rigged cutter that sails beautifully
• The standing rigging and sails are in good order.
• Jib sail (furling), stay sail (hanked), top sail and main sail, (complete with reefing lines and cringles).
• Plough anchor with 10m chain and 12 m rope, secondary folding grapnel anchor, 4 fenders and a variety of mooring lines are included in the sale.
• Safety equipment includes: Yellow horseshoe buoy, fire extinguisher, fire blanket, first aid kit, step fender
Completely new electrics 2019-20 with:
• A tricolour at the top of the mast, deck light, cabin lights,
• New Standard Horizon DSC VHF Radio and aerial,
• Raymarine ST2000 autohelm
• Engine and service batteries, USB charging point, and 12v power cable for chartplotter. (not included)
• Parts of the deck and sliding hatch were replaced a year ago.
• New Stanchions and rails added
The twin axel road trailer is included in the sale. The tyres and bearings are all in good order. (The brake shoes need re fitting.)
|Vessel type:||Gaff Rigged Cutter|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Yanmar YSM8G|
|Drive type:||Shaft drive|
|Length over all:||24'|
|Keel type:||Lifting Keel|
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.