|Tax Status:||Tax Paid|
Co Cork Ireland|
Irish Mist was built in 1974 and was a very successful One Tonner. Considerable investment has been put into the boat in recent years to modernise her and to fit her out for cruising purposes.
- Full gamin electronics were added including Radar, Depth & Speed, Wind Speed and Chart Plotter with repeaters down below.
- New Standard Rigging was added in 2018 along with new guardrails - Stanchions and wires.
- The decks were also stripped back and new non-skid paint applied - all done professionally.
- New Cushions have been added
- A new Yanmar 3JH3E engine was also fitted.
- Larger Self-Tailing winches have been added
- Shore Power was fitted
- New Seacocks added to accommodate new electric bilge pumps.
- A new Anchor windlass has also been fitted
The boat is currently afloat and can be viewed by appintment.
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Yanmar 3JH3E|
|Drive type:||Shaft drive|
|Length over all:||11.28m|
|Length at waterline:||8.66m|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Keel type:||Fin Keel|
|Displacement:||6940 metric tons|
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.